Jot down your favorite spells in this premium softcover notebook featuring a smooth, purple matte finish cover and heavyweight paper.
Each journal is made to order and ready to ship in 3-5 business days via USPS First Class with tracking included.
Each journal is handmade just for you...
- Choose your size: small or large
- Choose your paper type: blank, lined (ruled), grid or bullet (dotted)
- OPTIONAL: customize the first inner page with a gift message, your favorite quote, contact info, etc. Simply enter your personalization exactly as you would like it printed into the box above.
All the details…
- Small journal measures 5 x 8.25 x .25 in
- Large journal measures 7.25 x 10 x .25 in
- 48 sheets / 96 pages
- 70lb FSC Certified acid-free paper with a creamy white smooth finish
- HD resolution color print
- Scuff resistant ultra matte laminate cover
- Handmade and bound with durable adhesive for years of use
- Designed by Scribe Supply and made by Art of Where
Ways to use it…
- Bullet Journal
- School or work
- Dream Journal
- Goal Tracker or Agenda
- Gratitude Lists
- Thoughtful gift for a friend
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Very quickly! Most items ship in 1-3 business days. Custom orders take a bit longer to make and ship, about 3-5 business days.
I ship via USPS First Class by default. For faster delivery times, you can upgrade to Priority mail at checkout.
No problem, but please contact us BEFORE your order ships to update the address. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify that the shipping address is correct. Once your items ships, we cannot cancel the shipment or cover the cost of lost/stolen packages, nor can we interfere with USPS if the tracking information shows it's been delivered/in-transit. If a package comes back to us as "undeliverable", we will process a refund minus shipping fees.